This internal plug-in 2″*2″ PCBoard with a 16K EPROM and two ASICs, allows you to replace GROMs 0 & 1 in your TI console with OPA’s own fully licensed operating system featuring among other things:
- 100% compatible with 99/4A operating system, and expanded on from the original licensed source files from TEXAS INSTRUMENTS themselves.
- Updated to be compatible with all existing and future V9938/58 devices including of course our own O.P.A.’s TIM (TI-IMAGE-MAKER).
- TRUE LOWER-CASE character set added to all your existing modules and programs.
4K MICRO-MANAGER designed by OPA and fully written in GPL for cataloging all floppy, ramdisk, hard drives devices & from the catalog:
- Delete, view files & run Assembly, Object, Forth, or c99 programs.
- Launch various modules installed on your TI99 via cartridge port.
- Fully supports Review Module Library featured in our POP-Cart.
- Capable of auto-loading a disk-based program on expanded systems on power-up.